Tuesday, August 17, 2010

well gang, there's good news and bad news.

1. my English O-level Oral Examination is in two days.

good: i still have two days to practice and absorb whatever i can.
bad: i only have two days to practice and absorb whatever i can.

2. my shirt is getting too small (now that i really think about it, n1 peiqi).

good: i am growing.
bad: i somehow have to get away with not being able to button my collar on thursday.

3. my dad's getting addicted to ice-cream.

good: i get to eat ice-cream every day.
bad: I'll get fatter than i am now.

(my dad getting fat is totally none of my business).

4. i have a whole shitstorm of 5702 syllabuses to study for.

good: the urgency of the situation makes me want to mug my ass off.
bad: the very daunting amount of stuff to study for dampens my will to study.

5. i now sleep more.

good: i get more rest.
bad: i spend less time studying.

6. i am blogging nonsense now.

good: i am getting points off the top off my head means i can crap my way through during oral.
bad: i am not studying.

there's a lot more good/bad news, but to hell with those. that's why i don't take history. why dig up the past, when you have the precious, momentous present to focus on and a whole fucking future ahead of you to determine?

speaking of future, i need to have a bigger knowledge pool for olevel oral.
i think i'm gonna absorb more information from political speeches now.

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/News/Speeches/Prime+Minister/

i'm not the IT type so just copy+paste if you wanna read onto the address bar.
jy for o level oral.
especially 4-5! jiayou people! 2 days for us, ten minutes for each of us to show the examiners what we can do! and, to quote from kianhee, "a stepping stone for your a1!"

oh and, i'm also practicing oral by reading chem texts aloud until i fall asleep.
ORGANIC CHEM whoo~

ciao.

Followers