Tuesday, September 8, 2009

first

Hey everyone!
How's life?


Life is great!
Right?


What's a stalactite?

-a deposit, usually of calcium carbonate, shaped like an icicle, hanging from the roof of a cave or the like, and formed by the dripping of percolating calcareous water.

SO COOL, RIGHT?

don't ask me what percolating is.

i can try calcareous - maybe it means containing calcium.

calcium is good for your bones!

and for those who don't take/don't study/have not studied chemistry, calcium carbonate is CaCO3. It reacts with an acid to form a calcium salt, carbon dioxide{CO2} and water{H2O}. For instance, using hydrochloric acid{HCl}...

2HCl (aq) + CaCO3 (s) ---> CaCl2 (aq) + CO2 (g) + H2O (l)

CaCl2 is calcium chloride and is soluble in water.


So much for digressing...



So, on to introducing myself!

I'm an average student at Catholic High School with not-so-average grades!

所谓 “公教只有三种学生:
      死读书、
       读死书、
        读书死。”  

To fellow cathigh students, doesn't matter if it's not in order right :p


Both my maths are going on well. Yay! That's a cause for celebration right?

Both my sciences suck. Awww...chem&bio...haiya...

My humanities suck too, but not as bad as my sciences though. hahah, but they still suck.

...darling, can i be honest with you?

...what?

...my sciences suck.

my english WILL survive, and hopefully my chinese too.

I'm taking O-Level chinese this year!

*GASP*

so by right I should be studying now.


But I don't feel like studying anyway.

No...not that I don't feel like studying, but I just can't bring myself to study.

Hate studying.

Especially when I got other things in mind...oh no...

what's wrong with me. haiya.

Ya la, call me a dipshit for sighing so much and being so depressed for nothing.


I'm from Cathigh band - CHSSB!

Estate Manager. Tiring job! Haiya.

Cannot slack. NO SLACKING.

看什么看?不爽吗?想打吗?本人做上了 estate manager又怎么样?

2nd Cornet player!

Sorry lah I not 1st! i not that pro mah!

All right I shall shut up now.



This post quite long liao, I think I should stop here.

纸短情长,就在此阁笔。希望大家再接再厉、用功读书,做个有用的人!

bye-bye everyone!

I like BOF*!






*BOF: Boys Over Flowers

Followers