Wednesday, September 23, 2009

i didn't do any homework today.

honestly, i don't see the point in trying to do homework when you can't even get yourself to get up and do it. Every time i try, i can't even lift up my hand to hold a pen, much less write with it.

i've been coughing and having running nose since two days ago. Not been feeling well since.

so today my mum got me to see a doctor. He gave me two sets of pills and bottled cough medicine, and they cost $34.

so i went home. quick lunch, quick shower. When I came out of the shower I had to dry my hair thoroughly. Then, as soon as my hair was dry, I went to slack on my bed and stare int
o space. i like creating patterns on the ceiling!

after some lying down I decided I had to get up or else suffer doing nothing the entire day. so i went ONLINE and reminded myself again.

TOMORROW.


Plane Geometry.

I think that i'm going to screw this up in eoy anyway. so to hell with it, and leave it there to rot. but i studied it anyway.


-congruence&similarity.
-geom properties of circles.
-midpoint thm.
-intercept thm.

-tangent-secant thm.

all these can go and die.


...for a while, before i got distracted again.

I was intrigued by daryl's newest note on facebook. Quoted from alvin's blog, which is in turn quoted from apple

so i read alvin's blog.

for 1hour, then i actually went to ace-learn (or
whatever the hell it is) to see the tutorials for plane geometry. And then I remembered ---

STATISTICS
Another headache there.
I didn't bother to do it in the end anyway, i had to study plane geometry. And I don't plan on chionging it now.


I hate stats. Too many numbers.


-median.
-mode.
-mean.
-standard deviation.

all these can go and die.


So. Here it is ---



courtesy of elementsdatabase.com

Test.


I sought advice from Lok Lam. He told me read the textbook.

So I did. It worked! Now I have better understanding of the periodic table. Given that i was sleepy that lesson. Thanks lok lam. love you.




I've got stomachache now. I think I better turn in early.


Nitenites.




Followers