Friday, September 10, 2010

my little fantasy.

Night has fallen.


We are in my room. It is messy. Books are stacked higgedly-piggedly on a table. Loose sheets of paper are strewn haphazardly on the floor.


She looks into my eyes, and I into hers. I fix my gaze in her eyes, and stretch. I reach for the lock on the door. I grasp it and turn. A resonating click interrupts the silence between us. I relax and take her hands. She continues to gaze into my eyes.


We are very close to each other now. She moves up the last half inch so that our lips could touch.


We kiss. Warm and pleasant. I hold her; one hand runs through her soft, sweet-smelling hair.


We fall onto the bed. I am holding her head, touching her, feeling her, kissing her. I feel myself burn with passion for her. Adrenaline surges through my veins and blood thunders in my brain. She feels so solid, so real. I want to hold her close, and never let go.


We begin to strip off each others' clothing. Very soon, we are under the covers and naked. I am above her now. I feel the muscles in my arms tense as I hold myself above her. I nose her breasts and lick her nipples. I bite her lip briefly, and brush my cheek against hers.


"Eat me up." I breathe onto the curve of her ear. I lower myself slowly towards her; I want to make this last.


A thought, rising and quivering like a bubble, finds its way into my mind - I shouldn't be doing this to her -


But I do not hesistate.


I slide firmly and steadily into her. I feel a rush of exhilaration; I push deeper. I am in rhythmic motion: push and pull, push and pull. I feel her smooth, firm skin heat up and flush with colour. She is gasping; I feel her breathing hard. I feel her heart race. My own heart banging madly against my ribcage, I pause and kiss her shoulder. "Does it hurt?" I whisper. I push myself up and place a finger on her clitoris. I move the finger, slowly and deliberately. She gives a soft cry; my finger gives way to wet and empty space.


She takes my hand away and pulls me towards her. "It's wonderful," she breathes back.


"Blow me away," I respond, and we are wrapped together in a tight embrace. We move with insane vigour, and I feel intense pleasure rising in me like lava. I move spontaneously, spurred on by some primal, animalistic drive, and it just feels so good. I could not stop; it just keeps getting better.


The pleasure is peaking, and I can hear her breathing faster and harder. My movement is now rapid, and it just keeps getting better and better and -


Fireworks pop before my eyes, and I feel drained; but immense pleasure floods me like it never did before. I shudder involuntarily and tighten my grasp on her. She wraps her arms tighter around me as liquid leaks out from me and into her. I fall limp onto her. We are both bathed in sweat and panting. I roll over so that she could lie on me.


I wrap my arms around her warm, sweat-streaked body. We lie under the covers, our bodies pressed together. I am exhausted, but I tilt my head upwards and brush my lips against her cheek. "Let's stay like this," I murmur, and drop back onto the bed.


She smiles, nods tacit agreement, and we stay like this for a long time.

Followers