Thursday, January 28, 2010

7:46am.

Today.

For the first time in 5+ years.

Koh Kian Yu Ernest was LATE FOR SCHOOL!

damn tired. reached school at 7:46. LOL. go class weihao ask me why so late i say LATE LAR and he said HAHA NUBZ

slept at 10 yesterday.
aiyoh so much homework. must go chiong. CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG!

like Luis' comments. paper orgy lol. paper on paper action.

and then.


AIR IS LIKE SEX. IT'S NO BIG DEAL UNTIL WE DON'T GET ANY.

striking.

i can't tell if my heart is crying now. there's these little things in life that make me freak out then scream with relief (ie. this evening after band, i thought i lost my bag. I ran from the band room, throwing off my shoes in the process (i went back for them later), to the canteen and back to the band room. then i went INSIDE the band room and shouted to peizheng and shoki and weihao asking if they saw my bag. then i ran outside and found that my bag was right beside where i was standing before i started running. SCREAMED with relief.). But still, there's this emptiness somewhere there. unexplainable. like something's missing.


My heart. broken. picked up the pieces and fixed them back together. but perhaps that one piece...it's just out of place. Hella i know why, it's still beating for you.

allright chiong chinese. screw chinese man.

Followers