Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let's talk about sex.

this is so a damn major mood swing thing.
just today right, i was feeling happy (because my CCA got A2 so i can just heck care CIP), so i went home with a light heart. so much that when i was about to leave the train, i spotted a purple sweet wrapper on a seat and i lamented aloud,

"HAIYO, when will this people ever learn. Littering on the train. TERRIBLE."

or something like that.

then i shook my head, make the tongue clicking disapproving sound and swooped down to pick it up. the passengers were like, STARING? KUA LAN JIAO AR? but i just couldn't be bothered to give a damn. when the doors open i just sauntered out feeling quite happy with myself. I made the tongue clicking sound again and said to nobody in particular (aloud, of course) that SEE LAR, IM SUCH A GOOD BOY. then i turned back and laughed before the train left. then i just walked up and actually throw the shit into the nearest dustbin i could find (right outside lorong chuan mrt. yes i live close to lorong chuan mrt.) then i walked straight into my place with my damn dirty smelly socks (i got pissed with my shoes during PE today so i played badminton with just my socks on AND THEN with my bare feet. i screwed up :/ and the floor was damn dirty so my socks became black) and watched TV. cruel temptation. while dinner-ing. and i was feeling pretty fine all that while.

and then i just typed, AIA. The power of WEE. Respect the short nation. and pressed send.

the one reply i got back just swung my mood back to being damn pissed. don't know why. first time i got so pissed since like what? last year? i ended up getting so annoyed that my whole right arm was trembling.

Why. why do i waste my energy getting so pissed with you? I'm sexy and I do what I want. so? why does every little thing you do or say affect me in such a big way. MOOD SWINGS. what are me and my world becoming? People do annoy me, but not to such an extent with just a small thing. maybe i'm just getting petty? i don't know. and i don't want to know. not yet.

Prelims 1 coming in a week. im going off to study bio. jys everyone. for the epitome in our lives they call "prelim one".

Followers