Friday, March 26, 2010

back from hawaii ~

i really regret not bringing more money than i have. seriously, i do.
i really regret not bringing a camera. seriously, i do.
i really regret letting ezbon leave my phone on the floor. seriously, i do. idiot.
i really hate cokro for stepping on my phone and spoiling my screen. seriously, i do. idiot.

and now i'm back home from hawaii, i seriously wish i could spend more time there. it was so FUN~
seriously, i do. facing the music was great, loved it. but now that i'm back in s'pore, i turn around to face the shitload of work glaring at me with its disgusting enormity. the merciless truth of that made me sigh on the plane back home and lose my appetite and cause me a stomachache. oh dear, i really have a lot to catch up on, in terms of academics. oh dear, i can sense a shitstorm brewing, and that's the weather forecast for the rest of the year. oh dear, i don't want to be in singapore. let me stay in hawaii!

academics aside, i've decided to reflect on the trip to hawaii at length on this blog. all the happy memories indelibly imprinted on this blogsite. so at least, when i cast aside my torrential adolescence, when i turn those yellow, cracked, fragile pages of my past life, i can review the best trip overseas in my life with nostalgia.

hawaii taught me a lot of things.
now i can really party with my hair down. i never knew i could dance. :D

Followers