Wednesday, March 10, 2010

i did something stupid today.

hey, that isn't completely true. i do stupid things everyday!
peak hour travelling. crowded mrt. dammit! tired from mugging maths, i wanted to get home asap after maths tuition, at 7:30 - when tuition was supposed to end at 7. i'm glad it ended a little late though; at least i learnt something new :D anyway, i grew grumpy just waiting for the train to arrive. it was jam-packed, the people right in front of the door had difficulty getting. needless to say how hard it was for me; i squeezed right in. too bad that there's little space. i got into the train without incident, but when the doors closed my bag told me it was too big. squashed by the doors. i said SHIT aloud and tried to tug away, but it stuck fast. fortuneately for me,public samaritans helped to pull my bag in. i love that kind of people, helping one another without knowing each other. we should emulate them. but too late, damage done. the NEW bag had its front portion crumpled like waste paper, narrowly missing my tuner, which was there. in the end, i felt really grateful but really uncomfortable - after all, the train was full of people like sardines in a tin can. so i found myself in this awkward position where it looked like i was going to bang the guy in front of me from behind. fortuneately the ride didn't last long. well then, things pretty much got along without events. at least until i was walking within close proximity of the house i live in. thinking the small thing in front of me was a rock, i kicked it aside - only to realise that it was too soft to be a rock. must be a pile of leaves, i told myself. i walked another step forward, than the tip of my shoe met with that very same surface.

it was then that i realized it was a living, breathing creature; it wasn't a rock, it was a frog! aghast at what i had done, i apologized aloud to the frog. i must have stood on the spot for a minute just apologising to the frog. i only stopped when it vanished into the grass patch. that moment of horror; my heart flew to my mouth. i might have gasped and put my hand to my mouth. i tread the rest of the distance carefully with my heart somewhere in my throat.

well here i am blogging now.

PTM today, my parents want me to finish all the homework i owe in one shot. i don't want to be bothered. thank my teachers for saying nice things about me; god knows what would happen if the teachers mixed their remarks for me with mitchell's. well its pretty good compared to what could happen, so WHEW. i've started on the homework i owe okay.

wow i've talked a lot and i still have the concert to blog about. i feel really guilty; i had a lot of things in mind after the concert, but it feels like centuries ago now. oh and i have ANNOUNCEMENT: i have a spare ticket for TKMB (harper lee) play on saturday 13th march. who wants it? it's going for $14, which seems a pretty good deal 'cause the uncut prices range from $39 - $59. credits to keith chia for stupidly buying that spare ticket with my money. the play is at nlb at bras basah, you know, the main one. you need to reach by 245pm.

well that's all i have to say today. i'll have to find time to blog about band soon, i'm going to have to leave in about 2 weeks. which is sad. and it's gonna be an epic essay. for now i gotta chiong homework. ARGH CHIONG!

Followers