Friday, October 2, 2009

2 days to exam and i still don't care.

I think I'm gonna pay dearly for my one week of fun.
As in, seriously. I thought I was stressed over the EOY, but I don't think so.
If you really look at it, it really makes sense.
My hairs are dropping.
When I think REALLY hard for one hour, two of my hairs fall out. Peiqi and Shi Ying knows that.
Even my dick hair is dropping.
Today, when I undressed to shower, five strands of straggly dick hair dropped off like that. Poing.

BUT.

I behaved like the exams were eons away this week.

I don't know why, but during this week, I had to hug Ri Xuan, Lok Lam and Yi Herng. So I was like, um, gay around Lok Lam.


By the way, I'm not gay. I'm bisexual.

One of these days I walked to the MRT station with LL. He kept pushing me away, changed his walking speed drastically in all ways to avoid me. Once, he tripped over a sewer grating when utilising his leg muscles to walk full speed.

I laughed and told him he was damn cute. (which was, in a way, true.)
He frowned and told me I was damn gay. (which was, in a way, true.)


oh, and besides that. I tried to study, but I somehow couldn't bring myself to.
This whole week consisted of spamming people. Really. Spamming people like Lok Lam. Peiqi. And other random people.

I sent 45 messages (and counting) this week. The first four days of the week, I think I sent a little less than 100. Assuming I sent 90 messages (that I deleted since it was making my phone lag so much), that would make 130 messages. (which is a lot, considering that I usually send little over 20-30 messages a week.) Looking back, it's kind of fun to spam people and read the responses (especially lok lam's). A great way to destress too. I was sick on Tuesday - Wednesday (ie, not feeling well). So I told Peiqi this:


Art is an instant arrested in eternity.



And -


To the world, you may be one person.


But to one person, you may be the world.


After a moment's thought, I quoted Lok Lam:


change of pronoun.

"But I guess I'm just one person in my own world after all."


So she LOL?'ed me, and I told her not to LOL? me when I'm sick.


Oh right. I know I was being stupid and annoying.


But I'll be even more stupid and annoying after exams.


It's wrong for me to post because I'm sick of mugging.



Bye.

Followers