Wednesday, October 14, 2009

post-exam life.

exams over for one day now. phew.
today i brought my grandma to AMK polyclinic.
long queue):
my grandma got high systolic blood pressure (143mmHG, >140=high).
sad.

i'm playing pokemon gold now.
owned the elite four flat,
but saw RED in Mt. Silver and he owned me flat.
Lv81 Pikachu.
Lv73Espeon.
Lv_Blastoise.
Lv75Snorlax.
_______
_______

Argh.

My team:

Lv57Ampharos
Lv56Espeon
Lv56Dragonite
Lv55Pidgeot
Lv55Typlosion
Lv56Shiny Gyrados

ok bah, tmrw's gonna be a long day
cant wait for next chapter of bleach to come out

hiyori's legs kena chop off, then show ichigo after he win ulqorria.

naruto isn't really exciting any more

moon's eye plan. cheem.

madara uchiha smarter than me lor.

4th ninja war siah.

haiya. this people just wanna keep on fighting. peace, people. PEACE!

alright, shut up now.

bye.

Followers