Friday, October 16, 2009

my mum's philosophy of life is freaking me out. seriously.
sure, birds of the same feather flock together. people who score sly-high (sorry, sky-high) tend to congregate and spend time with each other. well, which is probably why we have segregation, which is bad.

but that still makes sense.

the part i refuse to believe.

that people make friends based on marks.

NONSENSE.

that will mean, no friendship.

no real friends.

really. my parents are trying to psycho me into thinking that. so i'd get better marks.

YOU WISH.
you can't get what we want by twisting my mind.

then would there be any true friends in the world?


and please.

even if this is what it means to be smart and live life the RIGHT way, i'd rather be stupid and live life the WRONG way.



damn disturbing.


Followers