Friday, February 5, 2010

i hate the chinese dept.

oh boy how i hate the chinese dept.

it's exam week, and i thought there's chinese remedial.

and i was like, oh man can i pon. i have other subjects to study for (chinese paper over liao, and it's a killa.) my mum told me to go and i was like shit man why do i have to?? and today i woke up at like 7:20 am and i stood aimlessly in the shower for pretty long cause when i came out it was 7:50am already. shit man. must be because i don't wanna go. then i left home at 8:07am (chinese remedial supposed to start at 8am.) then i walk fast fast, and reach the road outsde J8 at around 8:20++. then i met AIKEEN and we chiong'ed across the road together. (green man was almost gone and went away when we were halfway through) i walked faster than him so i reached school first. then saw that the audi was LOCKED. damnit lar. i thought the chinese dept didn't want latecomers any more. but i thought eii why so quiet? then i bumped into THERON and he asked me eh today no chinese ar? then i was like HUHH NO CHINESE? screw the chinese dept WASTE MY TIME and AIKEEN was just behind and he asked theron. then he said chinese dept make us risk our life because we chiong across the road. lucky i brought my hbl shit to do.

i went canteen and saw MARCUS (from 4-9). he was studying PHYSICS (i don't take physics). so i said HAI and took out emaths to do with him. then he left for the canteen and came back with TWO cups of tea. and he said he treat me to tea. how very NICE of him. thanks marcus I LOVE YOU :DD but i got sian of doing maths so i took out ss to study. but because i studied ss last night i got sian damn fast. so i went to play piano until i dno what else to play. and then his friends came and chat with him and i went to play piano again. anyway there was something noisy going on at the primary school canteen and there was free food there but i didn't go and kope. later i met Qi Xuan and friend and after that i headed home.


~~i was thinking about her again.


i walked to j8 and i met these guys from PIERCE. oh my they were so funny. next time i do cip im gonna be like them :D though there probably won't be a next time. they really cheered me up :D haha.


i sank into a contemplative mood when i got home. i was lying down outside watching the clouds. and i was thinking.

thinking about my heart. i can't really describe my heart on the human side, but if its on the science side just let me look at my chapter 8 notes and i can tell you about it. my heart feels so...


it feels so plastic. it just goes on ticking placidly like a metronome. i don't know why, but sometimes it's so infuriating. so i do something to UP the rate (like maybe go do some maths and i can literally feel my brain PULSING). my heart's so fickle. but i've hurt it too much, way too much.


HEART; I'M SORRY D;


i don't know what else to blog about any more D:
so maybe i'll just stop here...



this girl's on my mind but why does my heart not feel it?

Followers