Wednesday, February 24, 2010


man shen aili is such a bitch.臭女人! my grandma was even moved into pointing at her in the screen and tell her to go and die lol. oh. zheng qiaobin's mum is a bitch as well, but not so much of a bitch as shen aili. zheng qiaobin ARE YOU A MAN AT ALL. nice show! gotta love it. hahaha oh well better get down to work.

oh yeah im not going for the motivational workshop tomorrow because "sorry, i have band". its not compulsory for me. therefore so as to not let my juniors see me as a hypocrite because of what i said and then did later, 口是心非. at first i wanted to go cause i thought it would help, but CONSCIENCE CALL i regretted it after i submitted the form. didn't tell anyone but i was so worried over it, like a cat on hot bricks so when wei hao told me can cancel i was relieved. but i still feel so down, haiyo. howhowhowhowhow i don't want to play at a lower standard than my junior even if one got more experience than me THIS SUCKS its sec1 with ronald and xian zhe all over again...so i can stay back and pract myself until quite late, im grateful for shoki to play through with me and help me also. help me realize i can do certain thing which i thought i cannot do THANKYOUSOMUCH shoki((:

tmrw hiong liao. goodnights everyone.

Followers