Sunday, February 28, 2010

yeah, i'm back from camp.

no, it wasn't fun.
i'm still tired from yesterday.
my lips feel so rotten.
i couldn't even THINK properly -.-

damn tired.

but im still doing homework ._.

screw this. ARRRGGGHHH.

oh i actually remembered my PTM form. perhaps i'm getting more er conscientious?
anyway my parents wants to see ALL my subject teachers OMG IM IN FOR DEEP SHIT. (especially for maths and chinese) AND they want me to sit with them while they have their nice chat with my teachers. SHIT MAN. HELL NO.

THE MOON IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
my mother told me to go see.
thanks mum.

oh and i've learnt a new thing about LIFE.

its that no matter what happens, life goes on.
well, at least YOUR life would, unless you go kill yourself.
i've just left my tuition class a week ago, and now it doesn't feel empty any more.
there's a new tuition teacher teaching me. my cousin's teacher. come and teach my (other) cousin and i. feels that, after that depression about leaving my friends and possibly never seeing each other again, life did settle down after all. it does feel a little odd, as if today isn't a sunday, and it still feels odd because i'm typing this now finding it hard to believe that my weekend will be over in just half an hour. still, i don't feel so cut up any more about leaving, just that i keep that bit of sentimentality close to my heart. therefore. one must keep faith. no matter what happens, life would go on. there would be mountains to surpass, there would be crossroads and diverging roads where friends come and go, but no matter what, life would settle down. there would be a peaceful stretch where it's just normal bumps and potholes before the next thing comes up. SO KEEP FAITH people! life would go on.

oh and anyway, THANKS FOR THE SOUVENIRS MY FRIENDS. hahaha. especially shiying THAT WAS SO SWEET OF YOU :D every now and then i would take it out and read your messages preserved so delicately in purple, orange, blue, pink, blue, green, blue, blue, purple. that way i won't forget. you guys would always be in my heart. (: looking forward to the next time i can see you again. LET'S PARTY :D crash someone's house! oh and i can't wait to know the timings of MY papers. i heard bio paper 1 would be on MY BIRTHDAY and is one of the last papers :D let's hope it's the last :D

but for now, STUDYYYYY! bye people. nights, sleep tight and IF YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED TICKETS FOR AESTHETIQUE 2010 PAINTING ON SILENCE, ORDER NOW!

oh and im not gonna care about physics spa ^^ people who do, JYS! (this is because i don't take physics. hahahahaha.) keep faith okay :D

Followers