Friday, February 12, 2010

what's this?

shit man this is cny and im not happy D: i need a major change of attitude): i wonder why): im just not happy): i'm feeling so irritable, so hot and bothered. dammit): maybe it's yesterday.


I FAILED MY ADD MATHS.


[this paragraph has been deleted because i said so]

*whew* that was harsh.

anyway after that i felt like shit. i knew it was coming but it still hurt. i mean it would be a big blow to you if you get straight A's for a subject then fail it the following year right? so i emo until the celebrations. i wanted to go back primary school but the thing just dragged on and on and in the end i was cursing them like siao say 12+ release then hold us back until so late WASTE MY TIME D: and by the way, like COLIN said, "i didn't know half day ends at 1+". so i went back any way with glendon and angus (both of whom said they didn't want to go but ended up going anyway LOL) and ronald disappeared, only to appear in primary school half hour after i did. but i still felt like shit so i was pretty quiet around my friends who came back (i didn't tell them lar). then i felt that i should cheer myself up. so i bluffed Mrs Loo and Mr Teng say im WEI MIN LOL when the real wei min went elsewhere. "i'm serious i'm wei min! ernest went to play LAN" lol. so i felt pretty okay after that. so i stayed in pei chun until about 4 then i went back home. walk with Rachel Chua and Tong Yien then met weng siang in the bus stop. read PERFUME (by patrick suskind GO READ IT its a nice book :D) until my bus (73 not 72) came. so went back and saw my cousin and his friends hogging my downstairs playing pool, watching tv and playing TRUTH OR DARE. whatever! and i met this guy from CAT HIGH and i had fun getting to know him haha :D and my mother said the girls who came my place with my cousins were quite chio and i was like huh so what? i didn't go and see them like my set up for SPA right? but anyway left at 530pm to meet wei hao and zhan peng at 630 for dinner. underestimated my time - reached city hall mrt at 604pm. but its a good thing lar, because when i called wei hao he was already eating at bishan and he forgot to call me LOL. so i pretty much found my way to VCH by ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS :D actually i wanted to ask tourists for the fun of it but decided against it because they'd just go WTF YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'RE SINGAPOREAN AND YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR PLACES AROUND HERE? MAN I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING YOU FOR DIRECTIONS. so i asked what looked like locals how to get to VCH. actually not so fast, because i asked wei hao who in turn asked shao kai who said i have to walk past the padang and the old courthouse to get there and i was like HUH its okay nevermind and wei hao suggested ASK FOR DIRECTIONS so i did it. and where was i? THE OLD COURTHOUSE shao kai was talking about. wth man im one blur guy. so i found my way there and then after i reached there at about 640 i walked about looking for some where to eat. i actually went into an office building wondering if i could find a MACDONALD'S there and the guy there was giving me the WHY ARE YOU HERE look. i was like OH SHIT and got my ass the hell out of there. then i walked a bit more and to my relief, found a BURGER KING outlet. whew. and surprise, surprise. guess who i bumped into? andre and wee kiat. so i sat down with them and chiong'ed my burger and onion rings(with help) and coke. so they waited for me to finish eating then we went to meet the others. met them at raffles place mrt and we walk together to vch. then after a big deal about settling money matters which just make me go HUH? when shao kai tried to settle with me because i didn't have notes IM SORRY SHAOKAI)': then after the whole lot of trouble we went inside. IT WAS NICE(: and some parts so FUNNY got me laughing out loud (LOL). and inside the booklet, the quotes are so true!

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Robert Frost

and after that, went home with khar tsin and had a LONG talk with him. i wonder what would come out of it for him. i shall not go into details about that. NO WAY I WOULD. so sorry. though i'm not sorry i don't wanna talk about what i talked to him about.

ended up reaching home near midnight and my mum asked me why i was so late and i said i was talking with a friend. so she asked what i talked about and some way or another she managed to convince herself it's a primary school girlfriend (when i didn't know whether lyn, rachel theyall were at toa payoh central or at home). so i showered until 1+ (i fell asleep for a bit just sitting on the toilet bowl) then slept until 12+ today. when i wake up my mum told me to help with the house but here i am hiding in my room and blogging after they make me carry stuffs around (saikang). maybe i should just get going now. i feel so moody now, but after writing all these i feel better. i'm glad i have a blog THANK YOU BLOG :D but still, good things have to come to an end. right, i'm sorry to spoil everyone's mood with mine but HAPPY CNY anyways. and yes i'd be spending this valentine's alone (on the inside).

gotta move along~

Followers