Tuesday, April 20, 2010

;just eat it.

today, i ran my worst run ever for 2.4. Perhaps it was because i was tired, but after my first round of one minute plus, the muscles in my upper body started aching like crazy. stitches were acting up all over my stomach; so constricted, like it was getting hard to breathe. so, barely through the second round, i was reduced to a pathetic panting blob of fats barely shuffling like a duck on the track. i couldn't feel my heart in my chest; instead it was thundering in my brain. that pounding headache i had in the wee hours of dawn was acting up again, it was throbbing nonchalantly in my head. i could hear myself hyperventilating, i could FEEL myself hyperventilating. my world spun. so after the entire fiasco in which i somehow managed to make it to the finish line, giddy, light headed and totally soaked in sweat, i found out my timing was 13:52. which, sucks lar. i was actually aiming for 12 minutes at least. perhaps i should change my technique when i go re-run it. and yes, im gonna re run it. perhaps it was because i stayed up till 430 trying to do that ss essays. whatever the reason, it all traces back to me being fat. so, next time imma CHIONG the thing. and hopefully shave off 2 minutes from the timing.

oh and by the way, would like to thank bryan nicholas for making me stay up and edit his part on the essays since he didn't know what was meant by "selective copying" and ctrl+V loads of irrelevant stuff and didn't even follow the proper structure. no, i'm not being sarcastic. because it didn't let me forget to bring that stupid chinese book to school today. or else i might have been forced to pay $4 and kena from the chinese dept. CHS CHINESE DEPT WIN. so, thanks bryan nicholas.

i'm really not in the mood to post about hawaii today, i'm in one of those horrid irritable moods right now when every little single thing pisses you off. well then, let's try to get some work done tonight.

Followers