Friday, April 16, 2010

RANDOM:

courtesy of apcommunity.blogspot.com

Dear Diary,

today, i decided to trial run my 2.4, since i missed it on a thursday when i was sick. and, guess my timing?

...

...

...

yup,it's 13'51'1.

THAT'S A DEPROVEMENT.

why, my last timing was 12+ ):
i'm getting WAY FAT
last time i weighed,
i gasped when i realised i gained


6 KG.


somewhere between sec3 and sec4.
oh well, probably nothing to worry about.
after all, i'm a growing boy.
though that's gonna fail my chinups.
i can barely do ONE ):

oh and, gky told me I WAS NEARLY THERE on tuesday.
what the hell, today i jumped. and i grabbed. then i pulled.
i wasn't even halfway to the bar. whattheshit man.
perhaps it's my arms that are tired.
they hurt so much at the slightest movements past few days.
lactic acid's work, OUCH. gotta go get some excercise for my arms.
legs' lactic wasn't half bad as arms.
no, it's not my arms are tired.
it's because im FAT and WEAK.
why, i can't even do 10 pumps now.
and i used to be able to do 30 in one shot.

oh, by the way, after i failed my chinup, i don't know how, but i banged my head against that hella huge wood log. saw stars man -.- dizzy for the entire school day after that. problems thinking and understanding and carrying out instructions. but well, the fact that i banged my head so hard and didn't knock out must mean i have a pretty thick skull. WAY TO GO SKULL!!! (i got up from squatting position like i would always do quite abruptly, without realising the wooden log was above me. damn stupid -.-)

I think i better post about the 4th day of hawaii soon.
something from school tells me my memory can fail me.
plus, i'm already feeling so guilty over not working on hawaii posts. it's been 3 weeks -.-

gonna run again next morning before chinese.
and after chinese, i'm gonna chiong my homework. damn -.-

nights everyone.

OBSESSED;
DAMNIT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.

Followers