Friday, June 18, 2010

i think;

the older i get, the less i care.
the less i care, the happier i feel.

i must confess,
i don't have a favourite subject in school.
i don't like everything we learn.
it's all so troublesome.
especially languages cause they seem so pointless

anyway, my ability to conquer my subjects will be put to the test
next week, prelims 2.
from monday 21/6 onwards.
be it, an ability (hopefully) or an inability (let's hope it won't turn out this way.)

two days.
it's two days to prelim two,
and i feel so listless.

i am in no mood to study.
totally. not at all.
i fall asleep when i really try to study.
or, i drift to something else...
like pokemon.
last night,
i meant to stay up
to swallow the ss essays.
but i ended up
playing my POKEMON EMERALD.
i feel stupid now.

and what's worse,
i still have english homework
and a whole other shitload of stuff to mug.
seriously, GG already.
what i can do now,
is to mug my hardest,
and hope for the best.
mug my hardest?
when i'm in no mood to study?
THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?
fat chance.
i'm not sure, perhaps i'd get the push by the start of next week.

my brother and sister both took the GCE O Levels.
yes, my sister was from RGS.
but, there was no IP programme at that time,
so she still had to take care of her assessments.
she'd been mugging her whole school life
from P1 till Sec4 (and this would go on)
so the big O didn't pose much of a problem to her.
she breezed past that big O bstacle.

whereas my brother
barely got through
and my parents said he "woke up" in June.
now is June 2010.
i wonder when i'm gonna wake up.
perhaps now is a good time.
and that is why,
my mum didn't want me to
commit so much to cca.

...

a can of baking soda. i cannot eat that.

...

or...

...can I...?

im supposed to be studying now, so bye.

Followers