Tuesday, June 8, 2010

tch.

my arms are shaking.

my head is pounding.

my heart is beating. (needless to say.)

when my heart takes over my mind, she's the only person who's in my head.
nothing else gets into it.
when i try to study,
my mind drifts. (well, that probably shows i've no talent for studying.)
and when my mind drifts,
i start thinking about you.
and i go;

oh my!

oh gosh!

oh damn!

cause, i'd end up thinking about you throughout the night.
well anyway, don't call it obsession.

at least, you're not my wallpaper.
(i am.)

screwed up, ain't it.

sometimes i go,

why am i killing myself over someone i barely know?
tch.

now ain't that right.



studying = happy.

hmmm?

WHAT????????

cause, when i study, i care less.
evident, when i was reading my bio notes on my way home,
i sang out loud.
cause, i thought i cant be bothered to give a fuck.

care less= happy.
therefore studying=happy.
what's wrong with me now.
i just finished half a bag of peanuts.
lesson learnt, a guys ball sac may be big, but who knows, the balls in there are tiny, perhaps.

oh whatever,

i don't want to care anymore.

Followers